This is a post about dumpster diving. Sort of. Last weekend Tripp spotted this beat up dresser on the curb. It was pretty filthy, had some nasty water stains, and someone had stuck bumper stickers all over it - so there was goo all over the drawers. Still, we saw a TON of potential in this baby (the original drawer hardware is GORGEOUS).
After some vigorous sanding, a coat of primer and a coat of paint, check out our newest piece of furniture! It’s the perfect size for our entry way, which sorely needed a punch of color. We haven’t finished this little “space” yet, but were too excited about the dresser to wait to post it. Will post more once the area is updated with tchotchkes.
In case you’re curious, we used regular wall paint - latex acrylic - to do this project. Piece of advice, which I learned the hard way: You only need about a pint of paint TOTAL to do this project…not gallons. Oops.